Raspberry Pi In AV Intro (Free)
The Raspberry Pi has a lot of potential as a low cost automation and control processor. But there is no single source of information to learn exactly how to use them in AV projects. Until now…
Why use a Raspberry Pi?
- Price: Let’s face it, starting at $35, the price is right.
- Reliability: The technologies used in the Raspberry Pi work just fine for 24/7 operation.
- Open Source: Stay flexible and agile and say goodbye to the gatekeepers.
- HDMI: Do more than just control. Show a custom website in kiosk mode or use it as a media player and show 1080p video.
Raspberry Pi in AV Intro Class shows you step-by-step how to get started with the Raspberry Pi to monitor, automate and control Audio Visual Systems, Smart Homes and more.
You get unlimited access to all videos and blog posts. And if you have any questions, use the comments to interact with the instructor and other students.
You Will Learn…
- Hardware Setup for 24/7 operation
- Backup & Restore
- Drag & Drop Programming
- User Interface Options
You Will Get…
- Unlimited Access To 9 Online Lessons
- 62 Tutorial Videos
- Detailed Step-By-Step Blog Posts