Raspberry Pi In AV Master Class
The Raspberry Pi has a lot of potential as a low cost automation and control processor. But there is no single source of information to learn exactly how to use them in AV projects. Until now…
Why use a Raspberry Pi?
- Price: Let’s face it, starting at $35, the price is right.
- Reliability: The technologies used in the Raspberry Pi work just fine for 24/7 operation.
- Open Source: Stay flexible and agile and say goodbye to the gatekeepers.
- HDMI: Do more than just control. Show a custom website in kiosk mode or use it as a media player and show 1080p video.
Raspberry Pi in AV Master Class is the only online course that shows you step-by-step how to use the Raspberry Pi to monitor, automate and control Audio Visual Systems, Smart Homes and more.
You get unlimited access to all videos and blog posts. And if you have any questions, you can send me an email anytime or use the comments to interact with other students.
You Will Learn…
- Hardware Setup for 24/7 operation
- Drag & Drop Programming
- Network Device Control
- How To Use the GPIO for IR Ouput, and Digital IO
- IR, Serial, Relay and IO Control with Network Converters
- How To Create and Parse IR Driver Files
- Communicate With Web Services
- Create Custom Rest API’s
- Store Data
- Run Reports
- User Interface Options
- Inter-System Communications with MQTT
- Dynamic System Settings
You Will Get…
- Unlimited Access To 28 Online Lessons
- 62 Tutorial Videos
- Detailed Step-By-Step Blog Posts
- Complete & Tested Source Code Files
Not sure if this is right for you? We understand.
That is why all LearnAVProgramming.com courses come with a 30-day total satisfaction guarantee. If it turns out you don’t like the programming language – it’s okay. If you don’t understand the material – no worries. Maybe this kind of software just doesn’t work in your business model – we get it.
But you can’t know any of that until you give it a try.
If you are not happy for any reason, just let us know within 30 days of purchasing and you will get your money back. Period.